Bit of everything

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum has a little bit of everything so everyone can enjoy!! Please sign up and enjoy your stay and post some messages on our forums :) you wont be disappointed

4 posters

And the best Pokemon game ever is....

Poll

What is the best Pokemon game series ever?

[ 0 ]
    And the best Pokemon game ever is.... I_vote_lcap0%And the best Pokemon game ever is.... I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    And the best Pokemon game ever is.... I_vote_lcap50%And the best Pokemon game ever is.... I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    And the best Pokemon game ever is.... I_vote_lcap0%And the best Pokemon game ever is.... I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    And the best Pokemon game ever is.... I_vote_lcap50%And the best Pokemon game ever is.... I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 2
    Poll closed
    Jessica
    Jessica

And the best Pokemon game ever is.... Empty And the best Pokemon game ever is....

Post by Jessica Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:17 pm

Blue! Red! Crystal! Black! White! Silver! Gold! Firered! Yellow! Leafgreen! Sapphire! Ruby! Emerald! Pearl! Diamond! Soulsilver! Heartgold! Please tell me if I've forgotten any of your favorites...
    TrainerAshliegh
    TrainerAshliegh

And the best Pokemon game ever is.... Empty Re: And the best Pokemon game ever is....

Post by TrainerAshliegh Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:02 pm

i like the hoenn ones then sinnoh, i like the idea of super baddies to have to beat
    Poke77
    Poke77

And the best Pokemon game ever is.... Empty Hoenn is my vote

Post by Poke77 Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:44 pm

I like the unique gamestyle and egg hatching.I have it! Smile
    artur

And the best Pokemon game ever is.... Empty Re: And the best Pokemon game ever is....

Post by artur Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:16 pm

i like sionnh leage victors theme check it out on youtube

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 25, 2024 12:15 am