Bit of everything

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum has a little bit of everything so everyone can enjoy!! Please sign up and enjoy your stay and post some messages on our forums :) you wont be disappointed

+4
Warrior38
Jessica
Kamaran
Spencer
8 posters

Custom Pokemon Game by Spencer Featuring you, As pokemon :) with customish storyline.

Spencer
    Spencer
    Developer
    Developer

Custom Pokemon Game by Spencer Featuring you, As pokemon  :) with customish storyline. Empty Custom Pokemon Game by Spencer Featuring you, As pokemon :) with customish storyline.

Post by Spencer Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:56 pm

So, Seeing as i have alot of free time.. now i figured i might make a start on a custom pokemon game, So i was wondering.. you guys/gals give me your a name of a pokemon Please Noone pick the same and i will include you in the storyline! i dont have a timescale for this because this is just a hobby.. not full time but.. i will finish it quick. -cus im pro like that-
    geek
    Kamaran
    Kamaran

Custom Pokemon Game by Spencer Featuring you, As pokemon  :) with customish storyline. Empty Re: Custom Pokemon Game by Spencer Featuring you, As pokemon :) with customish storyline.

Post by Kamaran Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:45 pm

Donphan
    Jessica
    Jessica

Custom Pokemon Game by Spencer Featuring you, As pokemon  :) with customish storyline. Empty Re: Custom Pokemon Game by Spencer Featuring you, As pokemon :) with customish storyline.

Post by Jessica Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Ersong, or Nequay
    Warrior38
    Warrior38

Post by Warrior38 Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:20 pm

ok i just joined the fourum but im calling haunter he is amazing ya haunter lol
    Laura
    Laura
    owner
    owner

Post by Laura Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:50 pm

Jessica those aren't pokemon lol

unless you mean Ursaring and whatever nequay is lol
    Jessica
    Jessica

Post by Jessica Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:50 pm

I know. Twisted Evil What took everyone so long to catch that? Really okay: Celebi or Togepi.
    Drayruk
    Drayruk

Post by Drayruk Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:01 pm

lucario
    staraptor

Post by staraptor Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:46 am

typhlosion - amazing fire attacks

and

blastoise - can extingish anyones fire with them cannons
    Spencer
    Spencer
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Spencer Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:11 am

so like, my time has dwindled.. so i have yet to even get past the 50% marker. but here is what i got so far Prof.google sends, "you" on a quest to catch them all! But evil Spencer Wink will try to stop you at all costs! (yea i know not much but college, real life stuff get in the way) BUT.. YEA!
    MinionOfHades1
    MinionOfHades1

Location : Wouldn't you just like to know that. LOL! But you can't! muahaha

Post by MinionOfHades1 Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:08 am

Clefairy! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 25, 2024 12:26 am