Bit of everything

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum has a little bit of everything so everyone can enjoy!! Please sign up and enjoy your stay and post some messages on our forums :) you wont be disappointed

3 posters

Who else thinks they should remake Yellow version?

MinionOfHades1
    MinionOfHades1

Location : Wouldn't you just like to know that. LOL! But you can't! muahaha

Who else thinks they should remake Yellow version?  Empty Who else thinks they should remake Yellow version?

Post by MinionOfHades1 Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:28 am

Sure, it was kind of a knock off of the Anime what with team rocket in it.
    But it was pretty amazing to have Pikachu follow you everywhere and also to be able to get all of the starters.

This is just coming from me. I use to love Yellow version and it would have been awesome to see it with the new graphics.

Why didn't they remake it when firered and leafgreen came out?
    I mean...Yellow version came out after Red & Blue. :<
    They could have called it electricyellow or something!
    X'D
    nightmare007
    nightmare007

Who else thinks they should remake Yellow version?  Empty Re: Who else thinks they should remake Yellow version?

Post by nightmare007 Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:07 pm

yellow was really cool
    im guessing they never made a remake was cause it just a spin off of red/blue with the show. and the fact that firered and leafgreen was based off the orignal 2 games from japan which was red and green (blue in america).

alot of what had happened in yellow was brought back into following games
    like heartgold and soulsilver. the fact that pokemon follows you and you can interacted with it and that you can get 3 different starters from different regions (one from kanto, johto and hoenn)

MinionOfHades1
    MinionOfHades1

Location : Wouldn't you just like to know that. LOL! But you can't! muahaha

Who else thinks they should remake Yellow version?  Empty Re: Who else thinks they should remake Yellow version?

Post by MinionOfHades1 Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:58 pm

Yea, that does make sense.
    I guess I'd just love to see the original yellow in the new graphics and whatnot.
    :/
    And to be able to get all of the kanto region starters with out having to trade. X'D
    nightmare007
    nightmare007

Post by nightmare007 Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:56 pm

yellow would be pretty sweet if they had remade it. specially with all the new techniques they have use since then it would deffently be quite a good game.
    it wonders me though if they had remade yellow how many people people would have demanded a spin off of the show for the other series aswell.

i know when i was really little and got my first pokemon game i had always thought the games were based off the show so i was pretty mad that i couldnt find the orange islands or half the places Ash had went to in the show.
    TrainerAshliegh
    TrainerAshliegh

Who else thinks they should remake Yellow version?  Empty would be awesome

Post by TrainerAshliegh Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:57 pm

it would be super awesome if they re made yellow, but if they do that they have to remake emerald lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:22 am