Bit of everything

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum has a little bit of everything so everyone can enjoy!! Please sign up and enjoy your stay and post some messages on our forums :) you wont be disappointed

+2
nightmare007
MinionOfHades1
6 posters

Who else is excited for Black and White! :D

TrainerAshliegh
    TrainerAshliegh

Who else is excited for Black and White! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Who else is excited for Black and White! :D

Post by TrainerAshliegh Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:32 am

from what i've read its sorta like the pal park of earlier games but i could be wrong
    nightmare007
    nightmare007

Who else is excited for Black and White! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Who else is excited for Black and White! :D

Post by nightmare007 Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:59 pm

yep its like pal park. pokemon are only sent one way. its just got mini games instead of running around trying to find them in different areas
    efemjay

Post by efemjay Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:27 am

i was also excited wehen i waited for black and white.
    im still a bit dissapointed of some/ many pokemon, who are really ugly. for example Herdier and Stoutland. i hate them. uglys like that arent real pokemon to me.
    but i really like the story and the awesome graphics.
    my first poke was snivy :3
    nightmare007
    nightmare007

Post by nightmare007 Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:09 pm

i was really disappointed in most of the pokemon, they were all based mostly on inanimated objects like ice cream cones and candles. the story was good but, overall to short. i didnt like the way the towns and routes were limited in mobility, even if it was at the expense of higher graphics.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 26, 2024 10:51 pm