Bit of everything

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum has a little bit of everything so everyone can enjoy!! Please sign up and enjoy your stay and post some messages on our forums :) you wont be disappointed

3 posters

new Contest!!!!!!!!! with a Epic prize!!!

Spencer
    Spencer
    Developer
    Developer

new Contest!!!!!!!!! with a Epic prize!!! Empty new Contest!!!!!!!!! with a Epic prize!!!

Post by Spencer Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:49 pm

The Prize is a website hosted by Me, Spencer! For life!!! [or untill my hoster lasts]

ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want to see some pictures of your homemade pokemons, with homemade attacks etc etc :]

Laura, and I will be the judge of the best one :] so go bribe us >.>
    I will offer support with this hosting, But you will have to do it yourself. I will just advise you. cheers
    Jessica
    Jessica

new Contest!!!!!!!!! with a Epic prize!!! Empty Re: new Contest!!!!!!!!! with a Epic prize!!!

Post by Jessica Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:18 pm

What is hosting?
    Spencer
    Spencer
    Developer
    Developer

new Contest!!!!!!!!! with a Epic prize!!! Empty Re: new Contest!!!!!!!!! with a Epic prize!!!

Post by Spencer Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:44 pm

Well, its basically i give you a Free Website, Smile Completely Free for life. plus free "Semi" support.
    Kamaran
    Kamaran

Post by Kamaran Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:46 pm

Only a website?
    Spencer
    Spencer
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Spencer Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:27 pm

Kamaran wrote:Only a website?

Lol, you get a website, and free subdomain you will need your Own, Like .co.cc domain or cz.cc domain which i will set up for the winner, aslong as the winner tells me what domain name they want in a PM. Basically, it's a website yea. but i mean you dont get what im offering for free, Lol. Someone who will be there anytime if you need support Razz "i do it alone so support might take a bit longer" But i will Help when i get to you. its a lot for nothing Smile
    Jessica
    Jessica

Post by Jessica Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:43 pm

I agree, it is a tempting prize. I'll start...now!
    Spencer
    Spencer
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Spencer Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:17 pm

well, I wont be here for a week or two.. I'm looking after my granddad due to him being ill. So, the winner will get the website when I return
    Jessica
    Jessica

Post by Jessica Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:13 pm

I hope he'll be alright. Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 25, 2024 12:24 am