Bit of everything

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum has a little bit of everything so everyone can enjoy!! Please sign up and enjoy your stay and post some messages on our forums :) you wont be disappointed

2 posters

Summer is here....

Laura
    Laura
    owner
    owner

Summer is here.... Empty Summer is here....

Post by Laura Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:28 pm

Summer time has come around again this year Smile woot when doesn't it. I am really happy it summer time i do not have all the stress of school and neither do you guys.. So you all do not have excuses to why you haven't post.. Now that its summer I am hoping that you guys will become more active and start making this forum go up in the posting charts.

Please post we have lots of topics if there is not a topic to which you want one to be like a special one that isnt pokemon or one that we have please let me (Laura) know and I will create it for you and then you can post all you want in that one little section / topic Smile

Thank you and enjoy your summer.

Laura
    Jessica
    Jessica

Summer is here.... Empty Yay, Pictures!

Post by Jessica Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:50 pm

Yay, love the new Pic on the board! I love you s for the red-haired guy, Celebi, Cydaquil, Chikorita, Totodile, and the Poketrainers!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:54 pm