Bit of everything

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum has a little bit of everything so everyone can enjoy!! Please sign up and enjoy your stay and post some messages on our forums :) you wont be disappointed

a new german member :D

efemjay

a new german member :D Empty a new german member :D

Post by efemjay Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:16 pm

so, hello everyone elephant
    sorry if this is the wrong area to introduce myself, but i didnt found a better place ^^
    abaout me:
    i started with the first pokemon generation, my first game was red or blue... i dont know exactly, for i was only six years old ^.^
    now, eleven years later, i am still an freaky, excited fan of pokemon <3
    i know, i'm maybe a bit to old for this game, but...i dont worry about what others are telling...^^
    furthermore, I am a collector, i dont collect the cards anymore, but i got all pokemon editions. even the japanese green edition (wasnt easy to get).
    i'm also interestet in other mangas and animes like wolfs rain, dragon ball Z, shaman king, death note and others i dont remember yet :p

you maybe recognized my bad english xD
    i am from germany, and searched a little nice pokemon community, not at least for train my bad english ^^
    so i hope i will have a lot of fun here Very Happy

btw: everyone can correct my bad grammar or other mistakes i will surely make ^^

edit: you can just postpone my post, if i placed it wrong

Current date/time is Thu Oct 24, 2024 10:01 pm